Archive: March 2011
Tuesday, March 8th at 6:00 pm SHEILA HICKS on Sheila Hicks Lecture and Book Signing Admission $20; STUDENTS FREE, but must register Doors open at 5:30 for 6:00 pm lecture Lecture in the gallery space at the NEW YORK SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN Gallery entrance at 161 East 69th Street The first major retrospective of Sheila Hicks's work, Sheila Hicks: 50 Years, closes February 27th at the Addison Gallery of American Art in Andover, Massachusetts and opens at the Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania on March 25th...
Posted: 8 March, 2011
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho