Archive: October 2011
Cristina Grajales is very excited to be a part of the 2011 National Conference, "Tomorrow's Challenge: Valuing Art & Design in the 21st Century."The conference is held from Novmber 13th-15th in New York City. Cristina will be part of a panel discussion on Monday, November 14th. She along with Melissa Gagen and Robert Passal will be discussing the topic: "Current Trends in Interior Design: What you will be Appraising in the Future." For more information abut the conference please visit www.appraisersassoc.org...
Posted: 24 October, 2011
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho