Archive: April 2012
Cristina Grajales Gallery is very excited to announce Sebastian Errazuriz's participation in ULTRABODY, an exhibition at the Castello Sforzesco in Milan, Italy. Curated by Beppe Finessi and staged by Civita Servizi, ULTRABODY is an exposition project between architecture and applied arts, fashion design and science; a selection of works telling about anthropology, communication, costume, society, technology, aesthetic and needs of our time...
Posted: 11 April, 2012
Cristina Grajales Gallery is pleased to announce Sebastian Errazuriz's participartion at Milan's SaloneSatellite.“It Takes a Bric(k) to Build a House,” a moderated conversation by Fabio Novembre, will include designers Sebastian Errazuriz (Chile), Mann Singh (India), Gabriele Meldaikyte (Lithuania, participant in the SaloneSatellite WorldWide Moscow), Pedro Paulo Franco (Brazil), Zuo Yan (China) and Shahira H. Fahmy (Egypt). Thursday 19 April, 11.00 am, ARENA SaloneSatellite, Milan, Italy Please visit the link below for more information. http://www.cosmit...
Posted: 3 April, 2012
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho