Archive: September 2012
The Journey of Sebastian Errazuriz Book Launch: New York Cristina Grajales Gallery Tuesday, October 2, 2012 5:30PM - 7:30PM The New York Times describes him as “humorously avant-garde”, while ID Magazine put his picture on their cover and simply wrote: “Sebastian Errazuriz meet Fame”. Over the past several years, Chilean-born, New York-based artist and designer Sebastian Errazuriz has been critically acclaimed by the specialized press for his immensely creative and beautifully crafted works...
Posted: 20 September, 2012
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho