Archive: March 2013
Please join Creative Time, MTA Arts for Transit and artist Nick Cave for their exciting new project, HEARD•NY. The installation and performance will take place at Grand Central between March 25-31, 2013 as part of a series of events celebrating the Terminal's centennial. Cave's first public art project in New York City will feature 30 life-size horse sculptures, 60 dancers, and live music. For more information, please visit the link below: http://creativetime...
Posted: 22 March, 2013
Please join us this Thursday, March 7, 2013, at the Museum of Art & Design for Sebastian Errazuriz's design talk from 7-8pm. He will talk about the ways in which he hacks the world to advance his work, applying the creative process to factors that contribute to his success as much as the final works themselves. For more information, please visit the link below: http://aigany...
Posted: 4 March, 2013
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho