Archive: August 2013
WOVEN BYRDCLIFFE’S KLEINERT / JAMES CENTER FOR THE ARTS 36 Tinker Street, Woodstock, NY 12498 August 17 - September 29, 2013 Open Wednesdays thru Sundays, 12 - 6 pm (closed Mondays + Tuesdays) WOVEN is a unique exhibition filled with visionary works of art that incorporate a weaving technique to create an object that has no utilitarian function other than to satisfy the artist's creative imperative, using a wide variety of mediums...
Posted: 23 August, 2013
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho