Archive: September 2014
Sebastian Errazuriz's Ted x Martha's Vineyard talk, "Step Back and Look Again" discusses the significance of examing the form of the everyday and mundane object to see its underlying and overlooked function. Watch here: https://www.youtube...
Posted: 24 September, 2014
Cristina Grajales Gallery is thrilled to announce Christophe Côme's upcoming show at IBU Gallery on September 11th and 13th in Paris, France. This exhibition will feature a collection of new pieces alongside monotypes of select commissions created by Christophe's sister, Aurore de la Morinerie. This show will be on view through March 28th, 2015...
Posted: 8 September, 2014
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho