Archive: October 2014
A Pause in the City that Never Sleeps by Sebastian Errazuriz Co-presented with Times Square Arts and the Times Square Advertising Coalition Times Square, Manhattan January 1–31, daily from 11:57pm-midnight FREE A continuous yawn is projected repeatedly in Time Square. The bored character appears on a screen as an omnipresent head looking down from the skies, yawning amongst the commercial vibrancy...
Posted: 31 October, 2014
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho