Summer School Group Show featuring Steven and William Ladd
Posted: 3 June, 2016.
June 9 - August 12, 2016
The FLAG Art Foundation presents Summer School, an expansive group exhibition centered on childhood and play, from June 9 – August 12, 2016. We are pleased to announce that Steven and William Ladd will be a part of this exhibition.
FLAG will invite a broad network of local students, as well as friends and their children, to form the conversation around the exhibition, showcasing the wonder of youth and the unique lens through which a child views the world.
For more information, please visit the following link: http://flagartfoundation.org/exhibitions/summer-school-contemporary-art-contemporary-kids-2/
- Gloria Cortina: From Within at Galería de Arte Mexicano
- Sebastian Errazuriz designs lounge for Audemars Piguet at Art Basel
- Christophe Côme exhibits at Palazzo Farnese, Rome
- Tabor and Villalobos Exhibition at IF Soho
- Steven and William Ladd at The Invisible Dog Art Center